Thursday, March 5, 2009 | By: The Speaking Wood

Battle of Emotions!

I could have sworn I was doing alright
My goal my destiny all in sight
Now there is surge of anonymity that’s getting all over me
The mist of doubt, beyond which I cannot see

I cannot relate to anyone around
Meaningless words and actions and their reverberating sound
I question the very purpose of existence
My inspiration tattered, my gloom dense

It does not even hurt anymore, the numbness is profound
Ambition and dreams in chain of reality bound
It’s only these thoughts that mess my brains
Only solace is the bouts of salty rains

I wonder, I think, I decide and start all over again
Cold stone unaffected by any strain
Wondering where to go
Planning fast or treading slow

What to be, what not to be
What future is mine to see
With only darkness in sight
Moving on, leaving everything to the guiding light

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails